Do you want to see arctic animals in their natural habitat in the picturesque forests of Lapland? Join us for a guided tour of Ranua Zoo — the northernmost zoo in the world. We will take you to see 50 different animal species, including the only polar bears in Finland. We organize the entire trip — from transportation to tickets, the only thing you need to do is have fun.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Ranua zoo entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Non-alcohol beverages
- An unforgettable experience and only positive emotions
- Please bring with you:
— Sturdy shoes, waterproof/windproof jacket and comfortable pants
— Gloves, scarf, and head-wear (if needed)
— Warm comfortable outdoor clothing (in wintertime)
— Drinking water
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours include a pickup/ drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. The time for the meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
Please note that missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pickup time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
More than 48 hours notice — 90% refund
Less than 48 hours or no show notice — No refund
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.