LOVEtoTravel offers charming itineraries and holidays in the most fascinating destinations
All of our destinations are unique and special in their own right and each is beautiful no matter the season. Whether your clients are looking for a holiday to The Alps to see spectacular scenery and ski in the mountains, or head further South to the Mediterranean Sea to experience indigenous culture and summer activities we can help put together a trip of a lifetime that fulfils their every wish.
Don’t forget those all-important and amazing city stopovers too. Capital cities such as Madrid, Rome, Athens and Paris all offer amazing opportunities to extend a client’s trip in the Mediterranean region however there are also other, smaller cities that are often overlooked yet could be perfect for your clients. LOVEtoTravel can find the hidden gems that your clients didn’t even know they were looking for.
LOVEtoTravel collaborates with key partners all across the USA.
We know the United States is often said to be a challenge to work with. Our goal is to remove those barriers and offer a team that makes your experience not only easy but memorable.
France has everything. It has Paris of course but not only…France, also has sandy beaches, mountains, big cities, and vast countryside. Our country offers a variety of destinations with a mixture of local flavours and age-long cultures.
- Paris is ranked as one of the top five most visited cities in the world. Within the span of one day, you can look at thousands of years of history, board a romantic cruise, shop, visit museums, eat delicious meals, see iconic monuments such as Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame de Paris, or Montmartre, look at contemporary art throughout the city.
- A journey in France is also an opportunity to scent the French “Art de Vivre” and have a taste of the famous French gastronomy.
- With almost 10 000 museums and exhibition sites all around the country, culture and art are intrinsically French.
Greece, is the ultimate, timeless classic destination, with over a thousand islands set in azure blue seas. Birthplace of modern civilisation, democracy, literature, art, drama, medicine and architecture with a rich tradition of hospitality and friendliness ensuring a warm welcome for travellers from all over the world.
Greek cuisine is rich and varied – part of the Mediterranean diet, which has become world-famous for its healthy qualities and prepared to recipes as old as the gods – and its wines now compare to the best which French and Italian vineyards can produce. Remember, Bacchus was a Greek God.
Athens is one of Europe’s most alluring, most exciting destinations, with a plethora of opportunities both on land and at sea.
Italy has long been regarded as one of the most popular destinations in Europe offering unique, incomparable regions and an excellent climate.
People all over the world consider a visit to Italy a must in their life.
It is probably the only country in the world that offers such a variety of destinations with such a mixture of flavours and cultures like the lakes regions, Venice, Verona, Portofino, Tuscany, Rome, the Bay of Naples, and the islands of Sicily and Sardinia.
There are numerous reasons why Spain is Europe`s number one travel destination:
- The climate and the guarantee of sun, rank high on the list.
- The geographical situation of the peninsula, about 75% of its borders are coastal lines with wonderful sandy beaches.
- The regional variety with the green Celtic north of Galicia, Asturias and the Basque country, the Arabic roots of sunny Andalucía
- The cosmopolitan cities with cultural treasures of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia
- The beautiful Balearics and the Canary Islands with their breathtaking beauty.
- There has yet to be found another country accessible by more direct flights, with more 18-hole golf courses set in amazing scenery or more Michelin-star chefs than Spain.
The USA is a vast, diverse nation that travellers could spend a lifetime exploring.
The trendy bars and restaurants of San Diego provide perfect places to kick back and unwind, while the vineyards of California are a mecca for wine connoisseurs.
The casinos and world-renowned nightlife of Las Vegas have attracted partygoers and high rollers for years.
For nature lovers, the USA is brimming with marvels, from the otherworldly landscapes of Utah’s deserts to Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon.
Australia is an island, a country and a continent but most of all it is a dream destination offering spectacular scenery, unique experiences and hidden gems.
- The Australian landscape offers true diversity with deserts, coral reefs, rainforests, beautiful beaches and more.
- Whether it’s enjoying the great food and award-winning wines whilst visiting the sophisticated cities of Sydney and Melbourne or taking in the natural beauty of our World Heritage sites, Australia has it all.
- Sure, most destinations around the world have friendly locals but an Aussie welcome will last long in the memory. If you thought the people were friendly, wait ’til you meet our native animals up close and personal.
- With so many memorable experiences for the most discerning incentive or meeting programme packed into one island, where does one start? With our infographic of course.
The Middle East
As a region that lands around the southern and eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea, the Middle East is the cradle of civilization and the birthplace and spiritual centre of several major religions.
Travel to the Middle East promises various historical, culinary and cultural experiences and a diversity of destinations that can hardly be found elsewhere.