Escape the city lights and spend a quiet evening on the private lake! If you want to go Northern Lights hunting but don’t want to get round up with dozens of tourist, our private cottage experience is a perfect choice for you. We specialize in small tours only. That way everyone will have our full attention and a chance to get a personalized experience.
- 4 hours Aurora Hunting adventure
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Comfortable van
- Private lake & cosy wooden hut
- Professional English speaking guide
- Northern lights (if we’re lucky and if the weather’s right)
- Photography tips from a Northern Lights expert
- Tasty sausages grilled over an open fire
- Hot drinks
- WiFi Free zone
- Please bring with you:
– Warm winter shoes, woollen socks
– Gloves, scarf, and head-wear
– Warm comfortable outdoor clothing
– Drinking water
- Please note:
– Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the adventure
– Hotel pickups commence approximately 15 – 30 minutes prior to this time
– Not wheelchair accessible
– All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price unless mentioned otherwise.
– All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost
- Tours include a pickup/ drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. The time for the meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation. Please note that missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pickup time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any excursion when the weather conditions are known to be dangerous. In which case, a full refund to all guests will be issued
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- Cancellation: as we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
More than 48 hours notice – 90% refund
Less than 48 hours or no show notice – No refund
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.