Experience the thrill of a Husky sleigh ride on the crystal white snow! Join us for a Husky safari and visit the Husky Farm where you can play with puppies, learn more about the life in the North, and have an adventure of a lifetime.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Safety instructions
- Husky safari 2km
- Guided tour on the husky farm
- Hot berry juice around the campfire at the farm
- A visit to the Husky park
- Glide through snow, along forest, swamp and frozen lake
|Duration of tour
|| 2.5 hours
|| 01.12 – 15.04
|| at 09:30
|| 0 years
| Minimum price
|| from 95€
- Please bring with you:
– Gloves, scarf, and head-wear
– Warm comfortable outdoor clothing, thermal underwear & winter shoes
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours include a pickup/ drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
Please note that missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up a apoint from the start of the pickup time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- Cancellation: As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
More than 48 hours notice – 90% refund
Less than 48 hours or no show notice – No refund
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.